English literature SL- WA referencing

Siddhakshi

I've finished both my reflective statement and written assignment. My teacher's not been clear as to whether we have to have references and a bibliography or not. I haven't used any external references. Do I still have to reference the quotes from the work used ( A doll's House) and use other sites? Do I have to have a bibliogaphy? Please help, my final WA is due this week!

I've finished both my reflective statement and written assignment. My teacher's not been clear as to whether we have to have references and a bibliography or not. I haven't used any external references. Do I still have to reference the quotes from the work used ( A doll's House) and use other sites? Do I have to have a bibliogaphy? Please help, my final WA is due this week!

Yeah you still have to cite the work you used (so markers know the edition you're using) and the page numbers/scene and act you got your quotes from. There are some exemplars online that show you how to cite stuff like this in your actual paper. Here you go: https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/server2/rest/app/tsm.xql?doc=d_1_a1lan_tsm_1402_1_e&part=3&chapter=1

Edited by ShootingStar16
  • Like 1