Which do you prefer?

FahaD

Witch do you prefer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. IBSurvival TheStudentRoom or IBscrewed ?

• IBSurvival
    • TheStudentRoom
    • IBscrewed

No offense or anything but I've seen maybe 4 or 5 of your posts today and so far you've had simply spelling errors in every singly one of them. I really hope you do not write like this in real life. If you do, best of luck on your exams...you'll be needing it.

Not exactly spelling errors...but oh the irony :)

Sorry, I had to mention that :P

---

BTW, I went and had a look at TSR H&R forum today. It never fails to make me shake my head.

TSR isn't THAT helpful as it's not solely geared towards IB. Also, the err... life advice threads are really distracting. :P

haha have you been lurking in H&R dude? :) Aimee still links me there when ever she's on! what a load of rubbish... it is fun to read though :) like an online tabloide!

Not exactly spelling errors...but oh the irony :P

Sorry, I had to mention that :)

---

BTW, I went and had a look at TSR H&R forum today. It never fails to make me shake my head.

Yes, tends to be a habit of mine. I have the right idea but type it out all wrong.

Now if you want to take a look at my world lit... :)

• 10 months later...

I found TSR first, and it came off to me as... SO BRITISH. LOL. Not that that's there's anything bad about being British, but I felt like a foreigner there. <3 (It also had to do with the way a few people acted,but that's a different story.) Took me a while to figure out what REVISING for exams meant, hahaha!

Anyway. To each his own.