ESS IA

Noufabh

Here's to the first of many forums I'll start on this website :)

We have an ESS IA due in ten days and it has to be a report based on surveys we conducted on an environmental issue. I was thinking of surveying peoples opinion on petrol and the rise of the petrol price in the Middle East. I would compare the results based on race. I'm pretty sure Europeans/Westerners would show more awarness about the affect of petrol on the environment and would agree with the price increase and a potential tax imposed. Any thoughts on what I should do? What could I improve? Thanks in advance. 

Since ur exam is still in tw oyears ill save you the sugar coating and get straight to it.

Drop ess and take eco, ess is not  a real subject and all uni's view it as a joke.

Take my advice with a pinch of slat but i would not do that.

Also, btec is offering promotion/scholarship at their website https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/home.html

if u need help with ess pm me i took for my first year and regretteed, the teacher hit me a couple of times so  he didnt mark me down but i know the truth. His nAMe is he teaches in adjacent punjab school. Thank god i went back to mozambique but in mozambique they are not giving me my passport so i mmight go back. His punches isnt that bad we might. Ping me sometimes i took btec.

@gmail.comm

Thanks friend

We have an ESS IA due in ten days and it has to be a report based on surveys we conducted on an environmental issue. I was thinking of surveying peoples opinion on petrol and the rise of the petrol price in the Middle East. I would compare the results based on race. I'm pretty sure Europeans/Westerners would show more awarness about the affect of petrol on the environment and would agree with the price increase and a potential tax imposed. Any thoughts on what I should do? What could I improve? Thanks in advance. 

Since ur exam is still in two years ill save you the sugar coating and get straight to it.

Drop ess and take eco, ess is not  a real subject and all uni's view it as a joke.

Take my advice with a pinch of slat but i would not do that.

Also, btec is offering promotion/scholarship at their website https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/home.html

if u need help with ess pm me i took for my first year and regretteed, the teacher hit me a couple of times so  he didnt mark me down but i know the truth. His nAMe is he teaches in adjacent punjab school. Thank god i went back to mozambique but in mozambique they are not giving me my passport so i mmight go back. His punches isnt that bad we might. Ping me sometimes i took btec.

@gmail.comm

Thanks friend