CAS evidence

I was going through my CAS entries on Bacpoint and realised that I'm not actually in many of the photos that I put as evidence. For example if I volunteered for an event I only had photos of the posters because I forgot to take photos on the day and all my photos for baking are of the food themselves without me in it. Is this something I should be worried about and would I need to provide photos that actually show me doing the activity?

Although I'm not sure how your school handles CAS, if it is similar to my school's system that uses managebac, I don't think you need to provide more photos of the activity. For some of my activities, I had no photo at all but I proved my activity using my reflections and my advisors' review.

Hope this helped!

Although I'm not sure how your school handles CAS, if it is similar to my school's system that uses managebac, I don't think you need to provide more photos of the activity. For some of my activities, I had no photo at all but I proved my activity using my reflections and my advisors' review.

Hope this helped!

Ok thanks :)