Can you finish all 150 hrs. of CAS in IB1?

FahaD

yes, 50 hours of action a semester doing vball pracice/games

explore your creativity seminars once a week an hour long each +salsa classes + international day presentations for creativity.

Internship at an office for services.

you can do them if your school plans a 2/3 day program, like a hands on program where you have to build a wall or paint a neighborhood. Or something like an international day...

Yes, it is possible. Even though I didn't do it, but I almost did. I'm only missing 7 hours for Action because I did everything last year.

Our school encourages us to finish all our CAS in IB1, so last year they set up 3 CAS days for the whole school (MYP-Diploma program) and we all did different volunteering activities that our school had organized. Some groups went to a refugee home, others to do gardening at the botanical gardens, etc. Ask your school if they are willing to do this, even for just one day. The same day, the senior class worked on their Group 4 projects coz they were way behind in course material. So it benefits everyone.

Also, if you join 2 sports teams this year, that should finish off action. I did soccer last year for a term, and got 25 hours altogether from our matches/practices.

For creativity, take instrument lessons/language lessons or do MUN. The several days of conferences and debate give you about 8-10 hours a day.

Also, don't waste the summer. I took language courses abroad and got 80 hours of Creativity for that. I also went to a summer camp and got more. So summer is a good time to get ti out of the way.

Good luck.

It's REALLY easy too, I don't see how you can't. I have cross-country/skiing/triathlon practices, 5 hours in 1 week, skiing practice, 4 hours, piano + harmony class, 2 hours, piano practice + harmony practice, 10 hours, music council + environmental club, 2 hours, senior wind, 1 hour.

That's 24 hours, in ONE week with just my REGULAR clubs/teams/stuff, this doesn't include the volunteering I usually every month or so. And I still have time to do homework, relax and hang out with friends. It's all about time management.