Would you rather...?

IbTrojan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iBinbar
On 4/10/2016 at 6:58 AM, Captain said:

Would you rather do a job you want to do, or do a job that makes you very rich

Job I want to do

Would you rather have the nicest house in a crappy neighborhood or a the worst house in a nice neighborhood?

On 4/27/2016 at 10:16 PM, iBinbar said:

Job I want to do

Would you rather have the nicest house in a crappy neighborhood or a the worst house in a nice neighborhood?

I would rather have the nicest house in a crappy neighborhood... IB life is too rough for me to suffer anymore than that. 

Would you rather fight a human sized chicken or a five chicken sized human?

• 1 month later...

Fish. Oceas are much more fascinating and unexplored.

Would you rather only be able to see in grayscale or not be able to appreciate any music (but your hearing is perfectly fine). Also assuming stuff like traffic lights have clearly different shades in grayscale.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg I would even live 10 lives that only last for a quarter of the 100 years. So 2nd option.

Would you rather give up 10 years of your life and have the years you have left fully planned and satisfying (given that you do not know how many years you have left) or would you like to gain 20 more years to your life with no clue about how they will go?

• 1 year later...

I would go for unknown life, not quite loving the 20 year or 10 year choice it has no effect on my choice but knowing your future.... man you can't keep your eyes off the calendar for waiting.

Would you rather change the whole universe with your multiple inventions and investments to science (can be at any field of science) or still be a scientist but this time you don't find anything that will change the whole world but will advance the tech a bit plus you will be wealth compared to the first option? (for both options you will work the same amount; no more no less)