Question about doing creativity and action at the same time

stylusdef

Can you do two activities, like photography (creativity) and walking (action) at the same time.

Two days a week, I walk home from school which takes me about 40 minutes. I run every other day and I'm in pretty good shape, so I don't consider walking as working out, although it gives me 80 extra minutes of action every week.

If I take pictures while I'm walking, does that count as 80 minutes of creativity as well? Or do I have to divide both by two?

Edited by stylusdef

[quote name='stylusdef' post='24052' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:03 PM']Can you do two activities, like photography (creativity) and walking (action) at the same time.

Two days a week, I walk home from school which takes me about 40 minutes. I run every other day and I'm in pretty good shape, so I don't consider walking as working out, although it gives me 80 extra minutes of action every week.

If I take pictures while I'm walking, does that count as 80 minutes of creativity as well? Or do I have to divide both by two?[/quote]

i didn't know stuff like that counts...O.o

if you're doing 80min walking + taking photos...if you wanna split it evenly, it's 40min C and 40min A....you can't double dip...

[quote name='Solarstorm' post='24114' date='Sep 14 2008, 12:09 PM']Yep... you can get both but not at the same time..[/quote]
Of course you can get both at the same time if your coordinator allows it. It's at his/her discretion. I did dancing and I got both C&A for it. This is actually two separate things so why not. However, you're better off asking your teacher since CAS is really something that schools do differently - some supervisors are more strict than others.

[quote name='stylusdef' post='24134' date='Sep 14 2008, 02:56 PM']Of course walking counts. :)

When the IB2:s at my school visited Berlin to learn about history, they actually got Action for all the walking they did. :) [/quote]
What!?
Then I think Action will be quite easy for me then :)
And if I can take photos at the same time... my C is solved too!