Sarah Palin's 9 Most Disturbing Beliefs

moneyfaery

The best line of the phone call was when he quickly shoved in "on peut aller tuer des phoques" which (for you non Frenchies) means that they would go kill baby seals together by shooting out of a helicopter. I pretty much had to pick myself up of the floor after hearing that one, that was absolute comedic genius.

Nice. Hilarious. I love Canadians.

Also, everyone need not worry anymore because..... OBAMA IS PRESIDENT! whoooooo!

• 1 month later...
I may be a tad more conservative than the vast majority of those of you that frequent this site, but personally, I like Sarah Palin. I feel that she has brought a lot to the conservative ticket. Its not the fact that she is a woman, its the fact that she is a strong speaker with strong, conservative beliefs. Personally, I've never been too much of a McCain fan. He is a little left for my liking, but I really like that Sarah Palin has actually lived the conservative lifestyle she talks about.

Yes, her daughter did get pregnant at 17, but at least her daughter chose to keep the baby. I have a large amount of respect for Sarah Palin. I can't imagine what I would say if I found out that I was pregnant with a baby with downs syndrome. I respect her for that.

I also like that fact that her son is getting ready to go to Iraq, it means that her views on the war will be that much more valid.

Oh no... she is for offshore drilling. gasp... I understand that that may not sound like the most environmentally friendly thing, but the McCain/Palin campaign has said that he will make an effort to develop advanced transportation technologies and alternative fuels to promote energy independence.

Frankly I don't care who is running, there is no way the United States can become completely green in an instant. Its just not possible, and if we need to do some offshore drilling while we work to get to that green place. So be it.

It makes me cringe how people have attacked Sarah Palin with such force etc. At the end of the day, we are all people, all different opinions to be perfectly honest I think many males are scared of a woman almost running the white house. Well I would write more but ive just realised I should be writing my TOK essay. Seeya...

• 2 weeks later...

She wasn't being picked on, she was being idealized by the Media, which is why at the time wheere the vp picks were made, McCain's polls rose about 2/3% over Obama's when Obama had the lead the whole time before that!

she was picked on for being an underqualified candidate who was only chosen for being a woman and to connect with Hillary clinton's undecided voters! Also as a representative of the American Housewife. Sorry, but I don't have Sarah Palin seen as a victum here or elsewhere :P

• 3 weeks later...
Sarah Palin is still failin' even after the outcome of the election.

McCain should have known that he had no chance at all against Obama.

K.O!

I think he did have a chance but that chance was pretty much demolished by his choice of VP. YET, the votes in the end still came pretty close (in terms of the popular vote).

I think he did have a chance but that chance was pretty much demolished by his choice of VP. YET, the votes in the end still came pretty close (in terms of the popular vote).

Really, and sadly, he had no chance. Obama is just too well organised and too good a speaker.

But, reallly, what's wrong with Palin? I don't agree with her entirely, but you have to look at the quality of opposition. Obama promised to move America to a free healthcare for all system. That is a classic step backwards. We should be trying to decrease what's owned by the state, not increase.

Ah well, never mind. He won't do much.

*looks worried*

But, reallly, what's wrong with Palin? I don't agree with her entirely, but you have to look at the quality of opposition. Obama promised to move America to a free healthcare for all system. That is a classic step backwards. We should be trying to decrease what's owned by the state, not increase.

Okay, I guess you're right. Obama (and his wife) does look the park of a president and he is a really good speaker (to the point where fanatics were accusing him of hypnosis ;) ). What I'm curious to know is: why would a more privately-based health care system be better than a publicly-funded one? Of course public services aren't as efficient as private services, but you look at the health care systems of, say, France, and it seems to be running fine?

I dunno, not too knowledgeable about this so please fill me in. :P

I could see Rusia From My House.... ( Tina Fey)

In the interview with Kate Kurick ( CBS ) Sara says : Umm ahhm hmmm well ummm ahmm see ummm m hmmmmm.

In another interview with Kate Kurick : Kate says: what magazines ( or news papers i dont relaly remember) do you ususally read ..Sara says : Umm all of them!! Anything I see infront of me. all of them anything!!

But I really think that she isnt that bad its just that the celebs were more towards Obama so naturally there werent getting the power from the media the needed.. But what happened happend.

Okay, I guess you're right. Obama (and his wife) does look the park of a president and he is a really good speaker (to the point where fanatics were accusing him of hypnosis ;) ). What I'm curious to know is: why would a more privately-based health care system be better than a publicly-funded one? Of course public services aren't as efficient as private services, but you look at the health care systems of, say, France, and it seems to be running fine?

I dunno, not too knowledgeable about this so please fill me in. :P

The private/public debate is really confusing. I didn't help it by my last post. I am a total Friedmanite, so believe in the smallest government possible

France isn't going too badly with a state healthsystem, but France tends to be a left-leaning country. Take England, where the NHS is a walking disaster zone, you will understand why I don't agree with state funded care in the UK.