Activity being both creative and action

Kareema

If you only put it down as action when you're actually performing than yah it'll probably count for both. And yes, you generally can count an activity for creativity and action (but only if your CAS coordinator approves.) But as always, ask your school's CAS coordinator!   

If you only put it down as action when you're actually performing than yah it'll probably count for both. And yes, you generally can count an activity for creativity and action (but only if your CAS coordinator approves.) But as always, ask your school's CAS coordinator!   

Why would it only be action when the person's performing? I mean, if you're contrasting performing with practicing in a chair, then sure, but generally marching bands do drills and practice just as much and probably more on their feet than they do at the actual performances. 

Why would it only be action when the person's performing? I mean, if you're contrasting performing with practicing in a chair, then sure, but generally marching bands do drills and practice just as much and probably more on their feet than they do at the actual performances.

By performing I meant marching. I should have worded it better.

Yeah definitely - you just need to clarify in your description of the CAS activity the details of the event, and in your reflections talk about how the creative and active aspects of the activity were both important for letting you to gain new insights or understandings or whatever

I have activities that I have counted for creativity, action and service - you just need to justify it I guess

Edited by lucettafetta

• 3 months later...