Haney

Hey, this is my first time on this site, and i am really not a computer person, so i hope i'm doing this right- feel free to laugh if i'm not :P Anyway, i'm haney and my school has just started offering the IB at our school. I'm part of the 1st cohort- exciting. The exams this year (just school ones) didn't go so well... but i'm hoping to get better! i want to get a UAI of 99.6! (yeah... i'll keep dreaming... :P ) Well...thats me!

hey Haney, welcome to the site :P I knew you were an Arab that sounded like a very Arabic name :P (don't be freaked out I'm half Jordanian and did IB in Jordan) feel free to browse the forum and post around... make sure you don't break any rules though because we will be on your case :P

happy posting!

Hi, Haney, welcome to IB survival~

Actually I just reached here this morning :P~I'm new here.

It is not easy in the first year for school and students. I suggest that you had better work hard.I'm going to graduate in May 09. Now I'm busy with the essays @ @...Good luck in TOK class, it is quite important, and I'm worried about it now...cry...

anyway, even if it may be very busy in your future study, I hope you can have a good time.

hey Haney, welcome to the site :P I knew you were an Arab that sounded like a very Arabic name :P (don't be freaked out I'm half Jordanian and did IB in Jordan) feel free to browse the forum and post around... make sure you don't break any rules though because we will be on your case :P

happy posting!

hey! thank you- i'm trying my best to get round this site- LOL i'll be care very careful dw. :P

btw- i'm not arabian... sorry to disappoint you. I'm actually australian, with south korean background... But it IS so~ cool that you did the ib in Jordan- it's kinda overwhelming to find out just how INTERNATIONAL the Ib is... (wow that makes me sound dumb hey... :P )

Hi welcome to IB and IB survival.

First year of a school might be tought, as the teachers probebly don't really know what to expect and stuff

But now you found this great forum so be sure to use it if you have any questions regarding general IB :P

Good luck

Thank you! Yeah it is kinda all over the place- teachers as well as us 6 girls- but this site is Great! Now all i need to do is get around this the computer part of it. oh, and good luck to you to!

UAI...hmmm you're in australia? where abouts? (don't worry I don't stalk ^^)

oh and don't worry I think IB translate pretty well into UAI

Hopefully! Unfortunately i'm getting an approxiamte total of only 24/45 right now... (BUT i AM learning from my mistakes- YAY)

yep, i'm in Aus- our school is in Penrith, NSW. Are you in Australia too? where are you? and dw- I don't stalk either :P

Hi, Haney, welcome to IB survival~

Actually I just reached here this morning :P~I'm new here.

It is not easy in the first year for school and students. I suggest that you had better work hard.I'm going to graduate in May 09. Now I'm busy with the essays @ @...Good luck in TOK class, it is quite important, and I'm worried about it now...cry...

anyway, even if it may be very busy in your future study, I hope you can have a good time.

THank you! oh Good luck!!! yep, i'm definitely going to try harder- i'm a Nov 09. Good luck in everything- Ooh! it's all so exciting and nerve-wracking- you've got me on the edge of my seat just by mentioning it! And dw! with all the work you've put it i'm definite that everything will go well! Keep studying and have fun! :P

well yeah I'm going to uni at UNSW so I'm in Kensington. :P

and don't worry you have plenty of time to improve it :P

WOW you go to UNSW (fall on to knees and workship!!!) my ideal future lies either at Usyd or UNSW (my mum went there too). Sorry i don't know where kensignton is- i am hopeless at geo...

But WOW!!! You must have been awfully smart :0

Kensington is where UNSW is :P . UNSW is in Kensington, it's in the Eastern suburbs? Search on Google maps. :P (and yeah you live a million miles away from me)

Well I'm an international student and I did IB so I guess that helped me get in pretty easily considering Australian universities make money off international students. But as long as you get around 33-35 I think you should be ok for most degrees at UNSW... but don't quote me on that :P requirements may have changed.

Kensington is where UNSW is :P . UNSW is in Kensington, it's in the Eastern suburbs? Search on Google maps. :P (and yeah you live a million miles away from me)

Well I'm an international student and I did IB so I guess that helped me get in pretty easily considering Australian universities make money off international students. But as long as you get around 33-35 I think you should be ok for most degrees at UNSW... but don't quote me on that :P requirements may have changed.

Oh~~~ lol. yep, i'm offically blond- no offense if you are.

eugh somebody's let one off on this side- the joys of study with snr boys... :P (sorry)

thank you for the information- gtg to class now- bio (sigh)

thank you for your replies!!!

oh- what subjects do you study, and what year are you studying? (btw, if i'm getting too annnoying or personal tell me plz- i'm a bit thick in the social ettiquette areas too...)

:P kk. thank you!

hey! thank you- i'm trying my best to get round this site- LOL i'll be care very careful dw. :P

btw- i'm not arabian... sorry to disappoint you. I'm actually australian, with south korean background... But it IS so~ cool that you did the ib in Jordan- it's kinda overwhelming to find out just how INTERNATIONAL the Ib is... (wow that makes me sound dumb hey... :P )

oh woops! I read UEA instead of UAI :P

my bad man!

oh woops! I read UEA instead of UAI :)

my bad man!

ha ha its ok.

someone thought i was vietnamese and ive been told i look malaysian by a chinese lady so...

oh- bells gone- gtg.

Haha. Elsa, that makes sense then about what you said about you knowing her to be Arab...I was reading that and was thinking that didn't have anything to do with her post! :)

I'm a second year Commerce student. :) Very stereotypical Asian degree :P (Actually what would be more stereotypical is that if I do Com/Law :o )

WOW further bowing down and praising-

i did commerce in year 9, but i'm guessing its totally different

well gtg- bye!

economics now

Lol I wonder how you get -1 post count.

Since you're in Sydney I was going to invite you to our UNSW International Festival in a couple of weeks but I guess you'd be at school when most of it happens...though it does go into late at night :o

we should warn you for advertising on the forum :)

You go to St Paul's Grammar then? I was going to apply there, a long time ago tho.

No - i go to Penrith Anglican College. i have friends who go to , or have gone to St Pauls, though. one of them is really anti-IB. :o

Which school did you go to then?

Since you're in Sydney I was going to invite you to our UNSW International Festival in a couple of weeks but I guess you'd be at school when most of it happens...though it does go into late at night :)

hmm? what happens at the Festival? Is it like a multicultural day? LOL- a -1 post?! :) btw- i really like the picture- i couldn't see it on the school computers... :P

Since you're in Sydney I was going to invite you to our UNSW International Festival in a couple of weeks but I guess you'd be at school when most of it happens...though it does go into late at night :)

Sorry to keep bothering you - but whats the whol VIP thing, and how do you access the notes???

Elsa, that's not advertising, it's inviting people to social events! :o

I think I'm beginning to sound like a broken record having said this so many times but the UNSW 2008 IF is a 2 days event aimed to promote cultural diversity at UNSW and in Australian community in general. It takes place throughout Sept17-18 and we want to get not only just UNSW students and staff involved but also people from the outside community as well.

I know how you get negative post count now. Because you've posted in Chat, it doesn't add to your post count. Then I merged several of your posts and when you merge post it decreases your post count but since you've posted in Chat, your post count is 0, so when it decreases, it goes negative. :)

You have to be VIP to access the notes. See FAQ.