Helppp! How do I chose the right uni?!?

Emi Jane-anne

Hii! I know this is a super general question but I'm in the middle of looking at different uni's. I'm interested in English, but I have nooo idea how to choose the right one since they all offer it. 

I'm in my first year of the IB program so I still have some time but I really would like to get the best idea of where I can go and then get into said university, so I want to be prepared!! My dream would be Harvard or Oxbridge...  Thankyouu!

heyy!

I can totally relate to this! I was in the exact same situation as you and ended up going to a university I kind of regretted going to in the end because I didn’t get myself organised early enough and didn’t have enough humanitarian, volunteer, and cultural experiences to get into Ivy League universities. 
But I just found a really cool website called Goodwall (www.goodwall.org) and I wish I’d had it when I was applying. When you login you can take a quiz and they give you your percentage match with universities in the locations and for the subjects you selected. They offer different projects you can do as well as give you your own page to create a CV with all your projects, experiences, and different activities that you can personalise! 
I totally recommend you check it out, even to those who think they know what they want to do. It can still help you.