HELPPP!

andrew121

I am stuck in the last two questions for my assignment. I have no idea what to write about. If anybody can help me id really appreciate it. (I know it may seem like i just joined, i did lol, but i had an account long ago and i dont remember what e-mail i used so i made a new one)

Here are the two questions.

What effects did the agricultural revolutions have on neolithic societies?

Why might slavery not have been so important in the river-valley civilizations?

again if anybody can help me id gladly appreciate it :blum:

[quote name='Xerox' post='22936' date='Aug 29 2008, 06:48 PM']just the fact that you wrote "HELPPP!" makes me wanna kick you ass :blum: so i won't help you ....[/quote]

amen to that.

excessive punctuation in the form of question marks warrants an auto-ignore from me.

Well, what they mean is that your writing 'HELPPP!" is like having a stranger go up to them and scream the word in their ear. A better title would be: 'Having trouble with essays, please help!" - in dignified, normal writing.

That said, I have zero knowledge about your titles so I can't help much. But it might be useful to know what period in history/area of history you're writing these essays on.

Look, these topics are annoying but im bored and feeling helpful.

Alrighty, Neolithic societies depended on "hunting and gathering" with the Agricultural revolution you had the advent of crops. This allowed people to have "free-time", this in turn brought about art, language, law...the pillers of civilization. Also, an excess of food allowed for an expansion of population that could be sustained. This allowed for more people and a "specialization" among citizens of these societies. This meant a certain portion could farm while another made clothes. Not everyone was doing the same thing at one time.

Slavery was not important because these civilizations had no time to take slaves. They were all busy hunting and gathering that the idea of expanding to neighboring regions were unheard of.