How did everyone feel about the 2014 IB exams?

I am wondering how everyone felt about their exams, what are your reactions? I am mainly worried about French B as I generally struggle with the subject. History HL went more smoothly for me than I expected, hopefully that is a good sign, but I am still worried about it. How did you guys feel about History paper 3? What about psychology and english hl as well? 

Thanks for your replies, in advance :)

• Like 1

I felt that the overall package was really good! I found it fair and easy for those who studied for May 2014. French B was very good for me, however i did not like P1 that much. The subject that I was most worried was math P1 which did not go that well and Chemistry P3. Otherwise it was fine :D

Guest Daniel Augusto

RIP

Economics HL Paper 1

Chemistry SL Paper 3 (Analytically Chemistry and is it Environmental Chemistry? The one with the pollutants and what not. Pretty much #Yolo'd the second option and only studied for 1 option, hoping for a 50% LOL)

Physics SL paper 2 and 3 (I cry at night) | I pray for HL Physics victims as well
Portuguese HL (Scored 4s and 5s all year long, not expecting anything great)

English and Math were alright (Then again, you never know with English and those questions were weird)