Hey you guys! So, I am an IB student (well, duh) who is very much interested in science. I hate the fact that most people think science as a geeky subject and that it has no real life applications. They believe that it is of no use in their future. This bugs me a lot. Because, if you look past the crazy equations, calculus, formulas etc., you'd see that it is super simple and that it has so many fascinating lessons it has to offer. So, what I thought of was to teach science without math or anything that would freak the normal person out. I don't wanna make videos. Just take a normal science concept and put it in a way that people would love it, understand it, and learn and carry it throughout their lives. Take entropy, for example. It's the process where the reactions in chemistry react in such a way that they become more disorderly. Well, this would probably get a sigh from the "cool" kids. But, when you say that every time you clean your room, it keeps going back to being unorganised because the universe wants it so, it stays in their heads. I would say that this is a picture that I say on a page on Facebook. No credits to me. But, that's the basic idea. Take a science concept and make it fun so others remember and learn life lessons from them, even. (I guess it applies to some concepts)

So, I am looking for fellow IB students who can design websites so we can put up a site. Also, anyone else willing to contribute to the motion is welcome with open arms. I mean, I literally have nobody else working with me. Also, this is a long-term project. I just learnt that every IB student requires at least one long term project. But, you don't necessarily have to be an IB student. Anyone who appreciates this idea can sure help. :)

You can mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. Or leave a comment below with your mail IDs so I can contact you.

Looking forward to work with y'all,

Kalidos

• 3 months later...