Psych Test SAQ

bankhead

So, I've taken the 2014 may test today and I want to ask your opinion on one thing. I don't know if I'm allowed to speak about the specifics, but generally, I included a study in a SAQ which name and year for it was completely forgotten and didn't pop out. I just stated that a study conducted had this this method and that result. Assuming I've done well with the other criteria, would that still give me a decent mark for criteria A?

Thanks in advance!

#Edited

Also if anybody know how to answer "Examine the concept of normality and abnormality", please help me. I'm having trouble seeing how to include studies.

Edited by bankhead

my teacher says that IB doesn't punish you, if you do not mention the name of the researcher, if that's your question.

about "Examine the concept of normality and abnormality"... I personally won't even study for this question, it is very tricky and I will never choose it c:

With the concepts of abnormality and normality question, I would focus on the mental health model of normality (Jahoda) and the mental illness criterion. You could also include abnormality as statistical deviation from the norm. Otherwise, this question is not worth your time. I heard there is always a question about diagnosis so I'm studying for that instead. Best of luck!