G4 project; Research question suggestions

Novacane14

Hello!

We have recently been introduced to the group 4 project. The experiments are to be conducted in two weeks' time. The theme is water. In our group we have considered different aspects related to water, I just need some more suggestions that enable me to decide a research question.

All suggestions are appreciated!
Thank you.

What sciences are in your group? That could make a big difference. Chem, bio, physics, etc.

Water seems like a great topic. You'll want to look into aspects of water that affect multiple subjects of science, the ones your group members are taking. Water is a compound, necessary for life, has a physical viscosity, and many other properties you could look into to relate it to your subjects. It is a good subject.

What ideas do you already have? What equipment do you have access to to do research?

I have all 3 sciences. The other groupmembers have physics and biology:

We have considered different daily aspects to investigate: some of them are related to dietary and exercise. Others are less "academic" related to something being as simple as the removal of makeup with different types of water. The equipment we can access depend on our research question (my supervisor said that) - that might not explain what equipment a we are capable of using, but I assume it's those in our school.