1 week until ESS Test!

roxkra

As all of you who are taking Environmental Systems and Societies know, the exam is coming up soon.

My teacher still has two units to get through.

What should I do? The only "review time" we are getting is on random nights, and I cannot go to the study sessions because of other things I have planned (stupid CAS...). I can study by myself, but there are some things I do not fully understand. Also, there are some things we haven't talked about!

Thanks to all who respond,

Roxy

I didn't do ESS but I've got a few tips when you're running short of free time to study. You might consider downloading a flashcard app on your phone (or even making hardcopy flashcards) - so when you're on public transport/waiting for an activity to start/away from your books - you can flip through some key definitions or information part of your course. It doesn't take time to set up and I'm sure there are pre-made flashcards for your subject online - which would be helpful for those units that you haven't covered :) I found this helped quite a bit if I was ever running short of time.

As you haven't completed certain units, the only thing that I can think of is that you read your textbook/find some notes or sources online. Print these out, and study them. If you don't understand certain concepts, post your questions on IBsurvival! Otherwise, maybe try organising a time with your teacher during a lunch/before school or after school and get those key concepts answered.

Hopefully that helps!

As all of you who are taking Environmental Systems and Societies know, the exam is coming up soon.

What should I do? The only "review time" we are getting is on random nights, and I cannot go to the study sessions because of other things I have planned (stupid CAS...). I can study by myself, but there are some things I do not fully understand. Also, there are some things we haven't talked about!

Roxy

are your exams in 2015 or 2014?

Roxy

are your exams in 2015 or 2014?
I am taking two exams this year and the other four in 2015.