How to study for the final Math HL exam?

green5

I just received a conditional offer from college which requires me to get at least a 6 on Math HL ;(. But I feel very discouraged every time when studying because I have never scored high on the exam at school. I have this Math HL book by Haese & Haris but I really have no idea on how to approach all the topics.

Does anyone have any suggestion? For example, go through the book first for one chapter and then do past paper on that specific topic, or go through all the content in the book and do past papers once I finish the book. Any idea that works for you guys??

Take the oxford course companion and do all the exam-style question and as you go through each chapter write down all the important formulas and any mathematical procedure you find challenging. Once you finished that go through past papers do as much as you can. A six is doable if you work hard.

Goodluck!!

this guy has some really useful videos, he goes through past paper questions for every topic

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeavingCertMaths?feature=watch

Edited by emmapatregnani