Ban the person above you

missrunway

Banned because ... lol :)

btw, Cortana (the girl in the pic) is NOT an robot and does not have any kind of relatioinship as you would think of it becasue Cortana doesn't have a body lol. she is an AI, meaning she is a copy of the neuron pathways of Dr. Halsey, who is smart meaning cortana is smart. And Master Chief and Cortana do have feelings for each otehr, but that is because they survived so many things together and rely on eachother, its not really love its mutual reliability. Thus proving that neither master chief or cortana is a robot, since they were both human.

Banned for asking.

Dr. Halsey went into ONI Section 2 who knows when, and since then established an important position there. She Concieved the Sparatan Project, where a very select group of population around the age of 7 nad meeting certain physical conditions would be kidnapped and replaced with flash clones that would die soon after from some sort of "accident." Dr. Halsey had troulbe deciding which was more important: the parents of the children or humanity, and decided to go on with the Spartan Project. The first project failed due to lack of funds, but soon the Spartan-II project went succesfully, and 150 Spartans were trained or something like that. Later they went to Chi Chi 7 and got the MJOLNIR armor. Dr. Halsey made a flash clone of herself (which is illegal but the ONI are so high up there they don't care) and copied the neural pathways to an AI. That AI, Cortana, chose a purplish/blue nude slender avatar and helped John-117, or Master Chief eventually destroy Installation 04 in the first game, and Installation 04B (the replacement) in Halo 3 and some of the Ark.

(I typed something longer but it got cleared :) )

Here is the summary from halopedia:

Cortana, UNSC Artificial Intelligence serial number CTN 0452-9, is a "smart" A.I. construct, or "Intelligent Agent". She was one of the most important figures in the Human-Covenant War, and served as John-117's partner in various combat missions, as well as serving as the A.I. for the United Nations Space Command Halcyon-class Cruiser Pillar of Autumn and the Orbital Defense Platform Cairo Station. In addition, she held vital data pertaining to the Halos, including the Activation Index from Alpha Halo.

Creation

Cortana was created using a flash cloned copy of the famous Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey's brain. Twenty flash cloned brains were created, but only one survived; the survivor was used to create Cortana. The neural pathways of the cloned brain were scanned and copied through a process called Cognitive Impression Modeling.[3] Her first words were "When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box" in Italian.[1] She is one of at least two A.I.s that were created from Dr. Halsey's brain, the other being her predecessor, Kalmiya, another smart A.I.

Cortana seems to share her creator's memories, thoughts, opinions, and even values. When she was asked by Dr. Halsey to pick a "carrier", Cortana chose John-117 for their neural compatibility. She is not only a facsimile of Dr. Halsey's mind, but also a replica of her physical form, albeit at a younger age.

well, i was close lol