Ban the person above you

missrunway

Banned for making fun of the creativity I put into my bans. btw, I copied TidusBlades post, blame him :D

@TidusBlade

When both Kirby's suck the watermelon, they can never stop sucking. so eventually, the watermelon will break apart, or King Dedede will come over with his awsome limo car and take the watermelon. And then Metaknight will try to take the watermelon for himself and there will be an epic awsome Kirby battle :D

okay, I'll bring some more creativity in just for you biggrin.gif

Banned for having a heart in your username and title, having a good reputation, being pink, having a pink signature with a bell on a string, being an Analytical G.Mod~, having 798 posts, taking exams in May 2009, being the 2199'th post, posting today at 11:07, having no rep on your post, having a hard to follow ban, not capatilzing the i, having parenthesis in your ban, saying "So Medical..." in your signature, having a picture of a baby as your photo, probally making some people , and banned for mispelling repititions.

Banned for having a heart in your username and title, having a good reputation, being pink, having a pink signature with a bell on a string, being an Analytical G.Mod~, having 798 posts, taking exams in May 2009, being the 2199'th post, posting today at 11:07, having no rep on your post, having a hard to follow ban, not capatilzing the i, having parenthesis in your ban, saying "So Medical..." in your signature, having a picture of a baby as your photo, probally making some people , and banned for mispelling repititions.

Banned because:

I like small hearts and it's none of your business, I have a good reputation because guess what, I am good! I am pink because I am Global Moderator. I have a pink signature because I like pink..

[PAUSE] Please tell me you know that the 'bell and string' is a stethescope! [/PAUSE]

I am analytical G.Mod because I don't want to let anything not understood pass me..I TOOK exams in 2009 because im older than you. I have a hard to follow ban because that's what I am good at, making the next poster actually pause to think of a ban! I didnt capitlize the I because you made me so pissed I lost concentration, like I am now! I have "soo medical" in my signature because I am studying medicine...The photo is actually MY OWN baby picture! That's me!

There!