Ban the person above you

missrunway

Banned for attempting and failing to introduce units that could beat the Master Chief

sBo_boingboing.gif______________sBo_boingboing.gif

--------sBo_bouncing2.gif--------

____/--------------------------------------------------\_____

________/sFi_slapfight.gif\_________/sFi_slapfight.gif\___________

Women Wrestling Matches.

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

Banned because the elephant is a Mobile Training Unit in Halo 3, and yes, I will give it a chance.

Elephant.jpg

Notice that the brute shot was poorly aimed, and when it passes to the left of the blue, he will jump in the elephant and destroy the red. lol I should put red v blue pics/quotes in my bans

Banned for posting a fire breathing charming unit. Here are actual elephants:

Halo3ElephantsMeet.jpg

I hope the red team didn't think their advantage was stealth lol I bet the guy that team killed everyone was Sarge, and Caboose is hiding in the Blue Team Elephant to take on the two remaining reds

sFi_machinegun4.gif63mb329.gifsFi_knight.gif______________sFi_ninjashurkin.gif_sFi_marines.gif

sFi_flamethrower.gif

I must admit, this halo would suck

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

Banned because there's a side of me thats showers some games with so much praise that they choke and die a horrible death XD I would mention them but I get hurt when people insult them lol, not that people have heard of them o.0

/me remembers meeting his first love, Oblivion, on a video site, where a user spawned a watermelon avalanche...