rashi

Im in the 2nd semester of IBDP, and my subjects are:

Hindi HL

Geography HL

Business & Management HL

Biology SL

Math Studies SL

English SL

Im confused about whether i want to do Law in UK or UAE, or hospitality management, or if i want to become an investment banker. I want to do something that has a lot of earning. Im an indian, and i most probably want to do law, but i don't want to do law in india. i want to pursue law in either UK, Europe or UAE. about investment banking, i want to know more details on what degree i will need, and in general, for the above, what kind of requirements would i need for all the three degrees. And also, if moving to english HL would help, i don't mind. and also, how points i would need to get into a decent university.

thanks!

Hindi HL

Geography HL

Business & Management HL

Biology SL

Math Studies SL

English SL

Im confused about whether i want to do Law in UK or UAE, or hospitality management, or if i want to become an investment banker. I want to do something that has a lot of earning. Im an indian, and i most probably want to do law, but i don't want to do law in india. i want to pursue law in either UK, Europe or UAE. about investment banking, i want to know more details on what degree i will need, and in general, for the above, what kind of requirements would i need for all the three degrees. And also, if moving to english HL would help, i don't mind. and also, how points i would need to get into a decent university.

thanks!

Your subjects are fine for law in the UK, apart from the University of Edinburgh who require HL English.

• Like 1

Hindi HL

Geography HL

Business & Management HL

Biology SL

Math Studies SL

English SL

thanks!

Your subjects are fine for law in the UK, apart from the University of Edinburgh who require HL English.

Hi cjy,

Is it better to drop Geography HL or Hindi HL and take up English Lang&Lit HL? or should i just take up English HL along with Geography and Hindi? Cause i'm good at all three subjects so would it be better if i took 4 HL's or should i just drop one subject?

And also i wanted to clarify, that i would be able to do study and practice law in the uk right? since I'm indian, few people have told me that for police, army and law, you can only do it in your country.

Thanks a lot! :)

Hindi HL

Geography HL

Business & Management HL

Biology SL

Math Studies SL

English SL

thanks!

Hi cjy,

Is it better to drop Geography HL or Hindi HL and take up English Lang&Lit HL? or should i just take up English HL along with Geography and Hindi? Cause i'm good at all three subjects so would it be better if i took 4 HL's or should i just drop one subject?

And also i wanted to clarify, that i would be able to do study and practice law in the uk right? since I'm indian, few people have told me that for police, army and law, you can only do it in your country.

Geography HL is fairly easy, so depends what you wanna drop, not that you really need to unless you wanna apply to Edinburgh, but Scottish law is different to English.

As far as I'm aware you can practice in the UK. Message Arrowhead and ask, he's Indian and did a degree in law!

Hindi HL

Geography HL

Business & Management HL

Biology SL

Math Studies SL

English SL

thanks!

Hi cjy,

Geography HL is fairly easy, so depends what you wanna drop, not that you really need to unless you wanna apply to Edinburgh, but Scottish law is different to English.

As far as I'm aware you can practice in the UK. Message Arrowhead and ask, he's Indian and did a degree in law!

okay! thanks a lot :)