Helping Kids

pieispi

Hi I'm doing a volunteered activity where I go after school to a classroom and help middle school kids with their math homework. Do you think that I would be countable as creativity? (for now it's service) I'm not required to do anything this year but I know that I'll need 150 hours for the next two so just making sure.

I think it would count as more of a service project. Are you in any clubs? For creativity hours, I just make posters about club events. It is rather easy, and of course there are plenty of other chances at getting some hours. If you hold a meeting that can count or if you take any art/music lessons, classes outside of school.

• Like 1

I think it would count as more of a service project. Are you in any clubs? For creativity hours, I just make posters about club events. It is rather easy, and of course there are plenty of other chances at getting some hours. If you hold a meeting that can count or if you take any art/music lessons, classes outside of school.

I do take piano lessons out of school so that will definitely count right? Also thanks for replyin

Yes piano lessons will definitely count. But why are you so worried about this now? Go enjoy being a kid/teenager. Wait until you're actually in the IB to deal with CAS.

I guess I just can't help it. I have a thing with anxiety and I kinda learned how to live with it. Plus, I don't consider myself a very outgoing person, so I maybe thought it would be better to get some ideas prior to diploma just so I don't have to freak out even more. Anyways, thanks I feel like I get a lot of comfort here for some reason.

Yes piano lessons will definitely count. But why are you so worried about this now? Go enjoy being a kid/teenager. Wait until you're actually in the IB to deal with CAS.

I guess I just can't help it. I have a thing with anxiety and I kinda learned how to live with it. Plus, I don't consider myself a very outgoing person, so I maybe thought it would be better to get some ideas prior to diploma just so I don't have to freak out even more. Anyways, thanks I feel like I get a lot of comfort here for some reason.

Oh wow, I didn't realize you hadn't even started the diploma. Don't worry! If you are already doing volunteer activities and thinking about what's ahead, you should be fine. :dance2: