IB English My Forbidden Face IA Project

chelsea_inez

I need to do some kind of project on the book my forbidden face that relates to the themes of the book Iand that shows the way Kabul was in the 1980s under the rule of the taliban and how it is today. I am creating a power point but would also like to do some kind of artistic something to go along with any ideas???!?!?!?!?!?!

You could make a life-size sculpture of each character wearing authentic hand-made 1980s ethnic dress of the Kabul area and use them to act out each theme in a play you write yourself for your class.

It's your project, you should sort of be the one coming up with ideas.

If this is IB English, unless you get bonus points for creativity, wouldn't be doing this be rather redundant?

And since (presumably) it's IB English, I'm sure they're not looking for something extreme. The most creativity I've ever heard going into an English coursework that wasn't written, were Lit students dressing up for their IOPs.... so something simple would completely suffice- to me, IB English is more about the analysis, unless it's a WT1.