Chemistry SL Paper 1-2

DiegoA

Definitely agree with everyone here. Paper 1 was normal, while I had some difficulties with Paper 2…

Paper 3 was alright for me. One option had good questions while the other option was a little off-track from the more expected questions (Option E anyone?)

Overall I don't think I did as well in chem as I have done in other past papers.. hoping it'll be enough.

Definitely agree with everyone here. Paper 1 was normal, while I had some difficulties with Paper 2…

Paper 3 was alright for me. One option had good questions while the other option was a little off-track from the more expected questions (Option E anyone?)

Overall I don't think I did as well in chem as I have done in other past papers.. hoping it'll be enough.

I did option E, I thought it was alright but I forgot the equation for acid rain which was a bummer, I guess the graph about BOD had never really come up in past papers before but I found it do-able.

Did anyone do option D? That question about IR absorption had never come up before in any past papers I'd done so I hadn't studied it as much and was a bit unsure about 1 or 2 of the questions, but they were only worth one mark so no biggy.

Other than that, I was pretty happy with paper 3. I hope it can make up for my lousy paper 2.

SO paper 1 was not difficult, but not easy. Pretty normal. although..... last q was it 10.49 or 10.5???

Paper 2 was extremely difficult, the first question was so abstract and even the part b questions were different to any other paper.

Paper 3, I don't know about your schools but ours neglect options pretty much so it was a late night trying to learn our options before the exam and I thought it was ok, not dead easy but not hard.