YOGA for cas

ygw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think yoga is more on the action side.

but! if you need creativity hours, things like cupcake baking, decorating, helping out with activities that requires a "creative" element to it would be best. if you have a school dance or a play you can join and help out with the decorating or the set design. make sure you have someone to validate those things though because all that work won't be counted if you dont have a supervisor.

good luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure if will be considered as Action and maybe even some Creativity if you will manage to throw in something unique in there. :)

I do yoga for Action-highly reccommended, helps with the stress!

I loooove yoga! (never done it though) but it looks awesome and I cannot find a yoga club not far from my house so that I can attend the lessons without wasting too much time.. :D

Edited by Nataliyaaa

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure if will be considered as Action and maybe even some Creativity if you will manage to throw in something unique in there. :D

I do yoga for Action-highly reccommended, helps with the stress!

I loooove yoga! (never done it though) but it looks awesome and I cannot find a yoga club not far from my house so that I can attend the lessons without wasting too much time.. :D

My sister's into yoga. She didn't attend any classes though. All she did was purchase one of those mats and download some beginner videos from the internet! She hasn't started with the really difficult stuff but has actually gotten pretty good. She also chooses how long she spends on it, so she doesn't waste hours at yoga club (yes, our school actually has such a thing...)

Edited by Taigan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...