Graph on picture

jaxine

Hello! Does anyone know what software was used to do this?

http://xmltwo.ibo.org/publications/DP/Group5/d_5_matsl_tsm_1205_1/html/xmltwo.ibo.org/publications/DP/Group5/d_5_matsl_tsm_1205_1/pdf/example08_e.pdf

What I meant was putting graph and co ordinates on a picture.

I tried to use Logger Pro but I have no idea how to use it and all I could do was put points on the picture.

Can anyone please help?

While it's admittedly a bit fiddly, having a best-fit line of non-standard functions is possible.

There's a button at the top that's called "curve fit," which brings up the window on the left. If you then click on "define function," you then get the window on the right.

MGVBsr8.jpg

Here you can define a function that the data follows. x is the changing variable, any other letters will be automatically assigned as parameters that you can change. It also allows for standard functions like exp(), ln(), sin(), etc. I don't think it works with circular functions like the ones in the example IA, but it should work well for the most part.

• 2 months later...

i donot think , it works with circular funchtion like the ones in the example. but is should work well for the most paret. and i will sure with ctcls because he did well and i think every thing he have shared with you. so follow this. i hope you have got now .

-----------------------------------------------------

Addition Math Games