I require the assistance of Photography and Filming Geniuses

Sir Azder

Background: I am the president/dictator/leader (whatever you want to call it) of a club in High School called the Broadcasting Club.

We're basically the BBC of the school, except we don't do it live, we prepare the videos a week in advance.

The school has offered to pay for the materials we require, however we're not going to ask for more than $1000 per equipment, because that's just pushing it.

So our situation is: We require a camera (one that comes with or fits on a tripod) that would be perfect for videos (in HD) and would be easily transferable and can be easily edited on iMovie.

We also require microphones, so if you can suggest one to go with it, that would be great (especially if it works best with it). Also, it would be preferable if the microphone would be one of those wireless ones that we could just attach it to the shirts of the Anchors.

I really need an answer, like specific model types, and if there are models out there that are different than I might require, but could be useful, please describe how it could help me in any way.

I appreciate your assistance, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not really a filming genius or something, but i've made a few short videos for our schools events and whatnot.
In terms of the camera, I think you should see Nikon D series (D90 or D7000), amazing portable DSLR's with 1080p 24 FPS as well as 30 FPS options, and it can be directly ported over to IMovies (the editing crew used it).

as for the microphone, not really sure!

• Like 1