What is the difference between family views in the Mexican and English culture?

Hello.

By answering your question, you're essentially asking people on this forum to do your homework for you. We cannot do this.

If you come up with your own ideas and post them here, we will be happy to give you advice and guidance on them, but we cannot give you ideas ourselves as that would defeat the point of this being your homework assignment.

Arrowhead.

Sorry, that was completely not what i was asking!

I have a few ideas, I know that Mexico is more of a collectivist society, and they respect the typical morals of a male being the 'bread winner' and females will do the more domestic jobs. This is juxtaposed to the English, individualistic society in which the females are more likely to work as well as the male. Also, children are not nurtured as much throughout life in comparison to Mexican cultures.

I was merely asking for a few ideas. I know that ibsurvival.com is an international site and i thought there could be some people that have experienced it first hand, and who but to ask but them.