Is it a good idea for me to take AB-initio french for ib?

i didnot opt for igcse french

but i got a 90 in boards for french

so is it a good idea?

:surrender::surrender::surrender::shifty::shifty::shifty::peace::peace::peace::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:

what boards? go through the SL french papers, if you think the level of difficulty is too high then stick to ab initio, but if you're good at writing and have a good vocab and stuff like that, you can move up to SL.. in my school, whoever took french in the IGCSEs cannot do ab initio french.. just look into that as well, alright

well i did go through the past papers

so is it a good idea?

:surrender::surrender::surrender::shifty::shifty::shifty::peace::peace::peace::flirt::flirt::flirt::flirt:

what boards? go through the SL french papers, if you think the level of difficulty is too high then stick to ab initio, but if you're good at writing and have a good vocab and stuff like that, you can move up to SL.. in my school, whoever took french in the IGCSEs cannot do ab initio french.. just look into that as well, alright

ooh thank you :) but board as in grade 10 matriculation exam ! did they find it hard?

well i did go through the past papers

so is it a good idea?

ooh thank you :) but board as in grade 10 matriculation exam ! did they find it hard?

they who? the guys who did IGCSE french? even i did that.. i did good in those exams but SL french is a step higher.. actually more than just one step :P i don't find it difficult as such but just out of experience, i can say that SL french is on a higher level... ab initio is quite simple.. it's just the basic stuff..

Before you make a choice I would suggest that you look at both French SL and HL past exams and that way you will really be able to see what you feel comfortable doing :)

there is no french hl in here :P haha :P and yeah i am going to stick to ab initio

I suggest you take SL (or even HL!) as well if you have prior knowledge of the language. 90 on a exam already suggests that you are pretty good with Francais.

well thank you.. but i am going to stick to ab-initio :P thank you for your time :)

Edited by Sandwich
Please type words out in full, as per forum rules.
  • Like 1