Any New or interesting ideas for CAS?

People have trouble deciding on a CAS project. Have you heard of, seen, or done any interesting or new CAS projects? Do you have any cool ideas?

I plan on creating an after school multi-cultural dance program at a local charter school. Many of the children at the charter school can not afford dance lessons. At my school there are many groups that perform dances from their culture. The children will be able to learn dances and decide which type of dance they would like to learn. It would create global awareness, be creative, active, and service. :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done any projects myself, but we have things like debating, film club and charity committee at my school :) im stuck on ideas for a self-initiated project that I could do over summer, do any of you have ideas?

Well this year I've come up with a few ideas. I want to re-start the school's All Abilities Project (AAP) and promote awareness (and social acceptance) of special needs students.

Edited by TheDreamer

• 1 month later...