Business HL P1 TZ2

IBN95

Hi all, i hope you all did good on ur exam. What did you think about the questions? I found section A and B easy, while sec C i little hard, especially the 12 marks question.

And in the 9 marks question, do you use the data from the "total" or just the 5th year? That confused me alot although i chose the 5th year because it highlighted the word ONLY.

And when i raed that anna got hit, i felt i little bit of joy inside me :) hahaa

Yeah I laughed like a little b*tch in the middle of the test when I read that. And before P2, the guy leading our prayer (Catholic school :P) had us pray for her LOL.

Found the test pretty easy, which is surprising considering I lost all motivation to study for BM and ended up only getting a couple hours of serious review time under my belt. My only problem was the usual time management crap where I answered the 12 mark question in 5 minutes (thus, I'll probably only score in the 7-8 range for that question).

I used the data from the total at the 5th year.

Edited by Matsu

I love business but I did the mistake to underestimate it so i didn't study so much. But I think it ws enough for my 7. Let's be realistic the questions weren't that easy but they were manageable for someone who knew business. When i saw the critical path analysis I almost freaked out.. I almost started crying but thank god it was completed so I just had to interpret it. The 12 marks question about what strategy should RDB use in the future to manage change (sth like that) was not that easy but I wrote one full page. I was dissapointed that there was no common HL-SL material XD Everything was HL only :P (correct me if I am talking about a wrong TZ i am from Greece :) )