German - Skype

Hi, I took German as my language B SL. I am taking my exams this time next year. Would anybody like to help me with practicing my German ( Skype or e-mail or even both - the best option )?

Cheers!

I can help you with other things like English or Business & Management.

Edited by alefal

Hey! I'd love to help you out if you are still willing. I have my exam on Wednesday, so I would love to do it before that. If you happen to be free tomorrow between 1:30 and 2:15, my whole German class would love to skype too. (We're a pretty fun group) otherwise let me know and we can email, or talk, or something!

• Like 2

Hey! I'd love to help you out if you are still willing. I have my exam on Wednesday, so I would love to do it before that. If you happen to be free tomorrow between 1:30 and 2:15, my whole German class would love to skype too. (We're a pretty fun group) otherwise let me know and we can email, or talk, or something!

Sweet!! Oh Jesus, I'm sorry I've been busy for a while, so I haven't visited the forum. Will you still be willing to help me out with German even after finishing your exams?

I am so excited! It sounds like really fun! Cheers!

Edited by Michał H.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would you be willing to help me? I take German B HL, and I will need to stay in contact with the language, and chatting in German sees to be a good way to do it.

i could also help you :) I'm german so german is not a problem for me :)