English b hl end of years. tips.

Hey guys!

I have my end of years (not the finals) in like a week..

I have some real struggle with biology and chemistry HL. I have predicted my english B HL exam to be done with no problems whatsoever. However I realized today that I have barely been studying any english outside school (except all Ib homework which is in english), to be honest I don't really know what the exam will look like and whether they will be difficult.. Will there be a problem for me to get a 6 or at least a 5 without even trying to revise? I realized that i might have underestimated the english exam and that it will be harder than i thought.

How will it look like? Can you guys give me some advice for a fellow procrastinator who doesn't like english very much?

Thanks!

It depends how your exam will look like, but search for a specimen paper for 2013 and see if you can answer the questions and if you find paper 2 topics sensible. I think studying in English means that you don't have to study to understand those simple paper 1 texts, but you can just as well check that out. But if you are doing ok in the classroom, you should do well on the test as well. good luck!