15-year-old has SECOND child! - What to do?

"Same here. And seriously I can't understand why that ditsy girl would do it TWICE!! It's seriously beyond my understanding..."

In response to the above remark - a remark i was rather shocked by - how is it your place (or our place) to judge? Yes the poor girl obviously made some poor decisions but does that mean it is fair for her to be talked about like this? Are you telling me that you have never acted irrationally or without thinking about it? I personally would not ever let myself get into her situation and i think that what she did was incredibly stupid but i don't think that that gives anyone the right to comment on her life decisions and especially to call her children 'mistakes'.

I, do, however find it hard to understand how she failed to protect herself twice (especially in this day and age).

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

1) I believe the media carries value messages. Watch most of the movies or music videos and what do you see? Sex! How can sex education compete with the media people consumer so willingly.

2) If I was British I would not like my tax money spent on that girl. How do you know she won't use the money to do something else? I mean, what next? An alcohol addiction. She clearly can't raise a kid.

Do note this story is from the DAILYMAIL so maybe it's not so bad. But still this is ridiculous.