OMG da physics DA PHYSICS

ggMan

ermhagerd im sweating like cow and I am breathing like a dog. My physics exam is in 2 days and I have to still study Nuclear physics and understand force fields and electricity..........GG I am aiming for lvl 6 converted....what is that raw? a 65%?

I guess this thread is my form of achieving some level of catharsis.

• Like 6

Is there actually going to be any meaningful conversation going on here? If not, I'll close the thread.

Matsu, no physics ability will save you if you're half asleep in the final exam.

Dear sir this my thread where i need catharsis. Essentially this thread is my stress ball. Please delete this thread after tomorrow when I am done. (eye's twitch).

Is there actually going to be any meaningful conversation going on here? If not, I'll close the thread.

Matsu, no physics ability will save you if you're half asleep in the final exam.

Dear sir this my thread where i need catharsis. Essentially this thread is my stress ball. Please delete this thread after tomorrow when I am done. (eye's twitch).

You'll be fine. Just make sure that you know your definitions fairly well and it helps to keep in mind that they can't ask anything that isn't on the syllabus. If you come across something that looks alien to you, it'll be on the syllabus. Check the formula booklet for any inspiration :P

You'll be fine. Just make sure that you know your definitions fairly well and it helps to keep in mind that they can't ask anything that isn't on the syllabus. If you come across something that looks alien to you, it'll be on the syllabus. Check the formula booklet for any inspiration :P

Thanks very much for the wisdom...and it makes sense, i mean they cant test me on anything they haven't taught me and I think I had a nice teacher for physics.

Thanks very much for your wishes and I also hope to do very well in my paper 1 and 2 and 3.

My nerves have calmed down a lot but im still on my toes. What I don't like about the I.B style in general is that within the syllabus there is SO much flexibility which means you need lateral thinking and creative thinking. Hence i cant really predict the type of questions that I will be asked but I will be gaurenteed what concepts i will be tested on.

Edited by ggMan

Oh, lol, thought you were Matsu for some reason. Sounds like a good idea, I could never force myself to sleep or wake that early personally, so respect to you if you can.

Paper 2 was.. beyond terrible

:o, well I am doing mine in 3 hours and 35 min so yeah.... I think I will do great :D got 8 hours of sleep :D;D.

Im sorry to hear that Matsu...im pretty sure it isnt as bad as you think.

And the secret to sleeping early the day before my exam? well just listen to my parent's pep talk i mean that usually does it in 2-3 min...