How to prepare for Spanish SL exam?

Hi guys,

Do you guys know of any particular way to prepare for the Spanish SL exam? I know by doing past papers which I plan on doing.. But like I noticed that I have trouble with placing the appropriate conjunctions in a sentence as well as understanding some of the Spanish words since some look like a word in english when they really are not. Any thoughts/advice on how to prepare?? I really want to score at least a 5.

Thank you:)

Hi guys,

Do you guys know of any particular way to prepare for the Spanish SL exam? I know by doing past papers which I plan on doing.. But like I noticed that I have trouble with placing the appropriate conjunctions in a sentence as well as understanding some of the Spanish words since some look like a word in english when they really are not. Any thoughts/advice on how to prepare?? I really want to score at least a 5.

Thank you:)

The only way i practice spanish is by writing and doing past papers.Then i give the to the teacher to mark another option is getting a book from (ESO 4) which can help you to improve your writing.

I have a predicted 7 in spanish SL B then again my mother is spanish and i live in portugal

I don't do spanish or a "B" language but I am also preparing for a final language exam.

Firstly I think it is really important to get your grammar completely sorted in your brain - I have grammatical posters all over my wall in my room and I'm sure you can find spanish games about grammar online.

Secondly, maybe if you're looking for a form of procrastination, read a spanish book or watch a movie - this will allow you to enjoy the language as well!

Finally, past-paper exams and text-handling. I'm not sure if your format is the same as mine so my advice is limited. If you are lacking in past papers, look at different languages - such as italian - and adapt the question

All the best! :)