ETH Zurich (english?)

bale

Im afraid all 12 public universities dont offer bachleors in english. ETHZ requires 38 points, and all bachleors courses are in german. EPFL requires 38 points too and has bachleor courses in both english and french, so knowledge of both languages is recommended, though only french is required. The other 10 public universities all require 32 points are funded by their cantonal government and offer courses in their cantons official language. Hope this helps. Heres more information if you understand french and/or german: http://www.crus.ch/information-programme/recognition-swiss-enic/zulassung/zulassung-in-der-schweiz/baccalaureat-international.html?L=2

• Like 2

Im afraid all 12 public universities dont offer bachleors in english. ETHZ requires 38 points, and all bachleors courses are in german. EPFL requires 38 points too and has bachleor courses in both english and french, so knowledge of both languages is recommended, though only french is required. The other 10 public universities all require 32 points are funded by their cantonal government and offer courses in their cantons official language. Hope this helps. Heres more information if you understand french and/or german: http://www.crus.ch/information-programme/recognition-swiss-enic/zulassung/zulassung-in-der-schweiz/baccalaureat-international.html?L=2

That is a real shame is i know 5 languages but unfortunatly non are franch or german. Well guess i will have to remove switzerland as one of my options for future uni.

• Like 1

Theres always the private universities, but they are usually pretty crappy as far i know...

And you they are much more expensive right?...by the way is there some good university close(germany, france) to switzerland that do courses in english?

I don't know about Germany or France, but as far as I know ETHZ requires 38 points without the three bonus points (same goes for EPFL). Plus, I know a guy who did the IB in Germany, got 45 points and still had to take an extra exam to get in.

But you could apply for a Master Degree at any Swiss university, since they're all in English.

• Like 2

I don't know about Germany or France, but as far as I know ETHZ requires 38 points without the three bonus points (same goes for EPFL). Plus, I know a guy who did the IB in Germany, got 45 points and still had to take an extra exam to get in.

But you could apply for a Master Degree at any Swiss university, since they're all in English.

Ok thanx its good to know that at least the masters are in english (as i always wanted to go to switzerland...great country), well i understand that its really hard to get in if it's one of the best universities in the world but i expected that if you got 40 or above it would be easy to get inside the university