How do you do a Physics design experiment?

supergirldq

My Physics teacher asked us to do a design experiment over the winter break and i have no clue whatsoever about what has to be done. I am supposed to figure out the effect on gelatin due to different temperatures. Am I supposed to make the jelly and do the experiment???

Please help... If you can post links to follow on to it will be really helpful!!!

My Physics teacher asked us to do a design experiment over the winter break and i have no clue whatsoever about what has to be done. I am supposed to figure out the effect on gelatin due to different temperatures. Am I supposed to make the jelly and do the experiment???

Please help... If you can post links to follow on to it will be really helpful!!!

Have a look here or at the back of your IB phyiscs textbook there should be a guide onto how to do the physics IA.

Take a look at this too: http://rcnuwc.org/ib...ics/ia/IA1.html

It is very good and complete guide on how to write IB Physics Internal Assessments (both design and DCP CE).

Good luck!

EDIT: link is dead. Apparently my teacher's old webpage was finally taken down since my school no longer wants to use the rcnuwc.org webpage.

Edited by dniviE