Physics Design Labs that includes Balloon

julivertomas

Hi guys. I just want to ask if somebody will help me about this. I have a problem in thinking of a good design lab in Physics. And I know it's easy to just think of formulas or something but you need to include BALLOON in your experiment. So what is the best Design Lab. Please help me.

Please help me. :(

Try an expansion of gas prac? You know, change the temperature, measure the change in volume? That'd be my first thought.

You could also try a very interesting looking practical - you inflate 2 identical baloons to different degrees, attach them with a clamped tube, then release the clamp. The larger baloon then increases in size, while the smaller baloon decreases. Not rightly sure how it works honestly...

There are probably more alternatives out there, but i'm slow right now, so you'll have to bear with me... hope this helps a bit!

GL, HF, DD :gamer:

The first thing that comes to my mind in terms of experiments is to drop things or destroy them.

Here the first case is simpler: drop a balloon at different inflation rates and measure time. In this ay you can measure either change of bouyancy (change in volume), or aerodynamic drag (change in frontal area). Or both, which would also be interesting.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...