Unconditional offers

dandoon96

Unconditional offers are given before your actual grades are set.

You apply with your predicted grades (which your teachers set up for you) and if you are lucky enough, you'll get a so called 'unconditional offer', that is IF you get that certain amount of points they will accept you, if not.. then I'm afraid you'll have to retake a few courses.

Hope I've been to help. :)

What you've just described is a conditional offer. ;)Unconditional is when you apply after you find out your results and the uni accepts you without any further requirements.

Unconditional offers are given before your actual grades are set.

You apply with your predicted grades (which your teachers set up for you) and if you are lucky enough, you'll get a so called 'unconditional offer', that is IF you get that certain amount of points they will accept you, if not.. then I'm afraid you'll have to retake a few courses.

Hope I've been to help. :)

What you've just described is a conditional offer. ;)Unconditional is when you apply after you find out your results and the uni accepts you without any further requirements.

Oh my, now see this is exactly what IB does to you.

I'm sorry for the foolish mistake that I've done. :P