Canadian Universities Admission Requirements?

Aditya Chawla

Most of Canadian universities require applications before the beginning of March. They ask for past transcripts and they do not take in consideration your last semester in your acceptation. Still, you need to keep your grades as many colleges ask for minimum IB scores, etc.

You get in based on your predicted IB score. So work hard from the start itself. You will get a conditional offer of acceptance which will have a minimum score that you have to get in the exams for the acceptance letter to be valid but generally this condition is less than the score with which you applied.

Eg: You might get in somewhere with a 35 predicted and the conditional acceptance will require you to maintain something like at least a 29-30 on the actual exams. But don't slack off though because if you don't meet the condition then you aren't going to university and will have to apply again next year.

• 2 weeks later...

hey ppl :D

I am in my 2nd year.... my subjects are-

english-sl

french- ab initio

ess- sl

mathematics- hl

economics- hl

business and management- hl

got 40/42 in year 1 finals....

any idea for minimum marks required to get into university of british columbia or university of toronto for economics and mathematics?

what is the acceptance rate of these universities???