CAS dilemma? Will i get my Diploma?

CAS is required for the IB diploma, but the exact way that it's carried out is determined by your school. One school might say 50-50-50, another might say 150 hours with a reasonable balance of hours, whatever. Once you turn in your CAS forms and reflections and all that your CAS coordinator/IB coordinator looks at it and checks the box "yes, they have completed CAS" and that's it. It doesn't have to be 50-50-50 if that's not how your school does it, so as long as you've met your school's CAS requirements you are fine.

I actually contaced my CAS advisor and he said that if i already have 157 hours with service at 40 hours. It's fine since 40 to 45 is an acceptable range even if i hadn't gotten 50 hours! Thank you so much for clarifying! But i thought that CAS is assesed from out the school in a manner similar to the externals?

Well, based on what our CAS-coordinator told us, yes you will get your diploma. The IBO only _might_ ask to see your CAS-files and even if they do (again, based on what our coordinator told us) they want to see 10 pages, no more, so that doesn't tell them if you've actually done 50-50-50 or not. So if your CAS-coordinator didn't warn you that you might not be getting your diploma, I wouldn't worry about it :)

The IB chooses a few people from the school randomly to check their CAS documentation (similar to how they choose which IAs to moderate), but as long as you do what is required by the school you should be fine.

Our school has a slightly different system than recommended by the IB but still I dont know of anyone who failed because of CAS