Having trouble deciding HLs

ivyleaguegirl

So, i'm really confused what HLs i should take. I'm already taking HL Chem but for my other HL, i'm debating between HL bio and HL french. Bio is okay...but I don't intend on going into the sciences..maybe..i'm not really sure and I hate the amount of memorization I would have to do. Then for french, i guess it's good too but in my grade I got the easy french teacher which is why i'm getting in the 90s but i'm afraid that if I get the harder french teacher next year and do HL...i will be screwed. And these are my only two choices because i'm not taking HL math and since I dropped from history to anthro I have to take SL anthro.

Your opinions would be very much appreciated!

So, i'm really confused what HLs i should take. I'm already taking HL Chem but for my other HL, i'm debating between HL bio and HL french. Bio is okay...but I don't intend on going into the sciences..maybe..i'm not really sure and I hate the amount of memorization I would have to do. Then for french, i guess it's good too but in my grade I got the easy french teacher which is why i'm getting in the 90s but i'm afraid that if I get the harder french teacher next year and do HL...i will be screwed. And these are my only two choices because i'm not taking HL math and since I dropped from history to anthro I have to take SL anthro.

The combination of Chem HL and Bio HL isn't that easy, it requires a lot of studying besides the lab reports that you should do . And according to your post you don't even like Bio. I will recommend french if you are good at it. Teacher isn't important to be harsh or not the most important thing that is he able to prepare you for the coming tests in May 2013 or n't.

Btw what is your third HL?

The combination of Chem HL and Bio HL isn't that easy, it requires a lot of studying besides the lab reports that you should do . And according to your post you don't even like Bio. I will recommend french if you are good at it. Teacher isn't important to be harsh or not the most important thing that is he able to prepare you for the coming tests in May 2013 or n't.

Btw what is your third HL?

My third HL is english...which i have to take.

If you don't enjoy HL biology, don't take it. You'll only feel like killing plants due to the amount that you have to learn :P Go for French if you're good at it instead. Why don't you take English at HL too? Or physics :D

Yeah I already have to take English HL and I dont take physics haha i'm not really good with that kind of science.