Group 4 project

Mountain Goat :)

Okay this is something really stupid to talk about here, but yesterday was my group 4 project and i did something really awful which I regret.

Well in the beginning,all my group 4 teachers thought that i was the only person in my group who cared and it was true but then yesterday my group started co operating and we were done with our work pretty early, and the teachers asked us to take pictures and i used my phone

but someone kept texting me and i just told them to shut up but my teacher thought that i was texting and i got some points off

long story short

if i do the presentation and the report write-up well, will i be able to make up for the points i lost?

The thing with the G4 product is that it's entirely determine by your teachers. Just go and explain to them exactly what happened, and show them how dedicated you are, and you're fine. To be honest, the G4 project really doesn't matter much at all, so even if they don't believe you, don't stress about it.

Just tell her the truth about it.

And regarding to the presentation and the report, it's up to your teacher also.

Don't bother much about Group 4 Project. It is not included in our final year exam points.

P/s: Sorry to say but your teacher is kind of stupid, for minusing your points just because he/she thought you were texting.