Genius

Hey,

I want to study architecture in Europe. So i decided to go to IB, but i have problem with subjects.

polish SL

maths HL

english HL

visual arts HL

physics SL

and what now ? geo SL or philosophy SL?

I really like philosophy, but i think that geo gives me better opputunities, what i should do ?

If you have Class A Bull**** facilities on board and a love of essays, do Philosophy. With this combination of skills, it's honestly one of the easiest and least-effort-worthy IB subjects.

However, if you're not into thinking through arguments and your BS skills are middling to poor, do Geography instead. No BS required, it's a proper subject :P Philosophy is not for those who don't like randomly sticking ideas together, being analytical of foreign things very quickly (as in picking holes in something but without having been taught what the holes are beforehand, if this metaphor makes any sense - you've got to be a bit mentally agile and able to think up this kind of stuff pretty quickly), and certainly not for people who're not into essay-writing. If you're good at A1 Language you'll probably be good at Philosophy.