Do any other IB kids smoke weed?

I suspect that plenty of the IB kids at my school smoke weed on weekends if not more frequently. If it helps them relieve stress then good for them, however I don't think any of the kids taking IB seriously smoke regularly (but then again there are only a handful of people that take IB seriously, so I guess my school isn't the best sample/representation)!

A lot of people struggle with insomnia due to stress during IB, maybe weed would help them??!? (joking..)

Depends... Most IB students would generally be more strict on themselves to work hard and succeed. Thus most likely not many would smoke weed. I do know some people who smoke weed, and are still doing fine. Though the weed might affect your life later on, as long as you think you can cope with the work while being high, then keep going and do as you wish. I personally think smoking weed does not really help in creating new ideas for extended/creative eassys but would help keep your life stress free. There are other subsitutes for being stress free, such as spas, entertainment such as games, movies and so on.