Some questions regarding CAS

cahty978975

to what extend is an activity considered to be out of one's comfort zone? It is been my concern as my teacher told me so. Does it mean that we need to go to another country which is poor to do our cas? Or one of our activities should include one like that?

she also said that only 20% of our cas activities should be in-school, is it true? coz i thought that we can raise some of our cas activities under the school's supervision.

Exactly what Katerine said. Also, if your teacher told you that your 20% of your activities should be 'in-school' then she probably meant that they should be done under the school's supervision or just things based on what the school suggests you do. I think it would be better if you asked your teacher to elaborate her statements. :)

Edited by Wɪɩɩȯw

A comfortzone is not a physical palce. An activity that's out of your comfortzone may for instance mean something you have never tried before and have no prior experience with. :)

When our teacher told us that our activity should be out of our comfort zone, she was like.. telling us to join a trip to Burneo which I think is really expensive. And, I am wondering if joining such trip is necessary.

Anyway, thank you for answering my question. ^_^

Exactly what Katerine said. Also, if your teacher told you that your 20% of your activities should be 'in-school' then she probably meant that they should be done under the school's supervision or just things based on what the school suggests you do. I think it would be better if you asked your teacher to elaborate her statements. :)

I think you are right. I will ask my teacher tomorrow. It makes me worried if all the other 80%(120 hours) should be done out of the school. Some of my CAS, like fund raising party, my classmates and I just borrow the school's facilities(gym) and we did it with the help of teachers. I am also in charge with the props during the school's activities. A lot of my CAS hours would then not be counted :unsure:

Edited by cahty978975

I think you are right. I will ask my teacher tomorrow. It makes me worried if all the other 80%(120 hours) should be done out of the school. Some of my CAS, like fund raising party, my classmates and I just borrow the school's facilities(gym) and we did it with the help of teachers. I am also in charge with the props during the school's activities. A lot of my CAS hours would then not be counted :unsure:

Exactly. :) It's best to be safe, right? :) Oh and don't forget to do your CAS Project: The most important part of CAS. :o