Would anyone be able to help me here?

Our Spanish teacher left this year (in IB2) without giving us any documents on what we need to learn.

The school is scrambling to get something sorted for us, but the only teacher in the school who knows Spanish doesn't know the IB Syllabus and is having difficulty finding it. Would anyone have any advice/ be able to link the syllabus?

He was the sort of teacher who we didn't do much with, but trusted his plan in his head... We don't even know what the internals are for Spanish :surrender:

Spanish B or Spanish ab initio? FYI there's only one language B syllabus for all languages and one language ab initio syllabus for all languages, so you can just download that from the General IB Downloads, IB Syllabi in the Files section of this forum. be careful to grab the old syllabus instead of the new one.

can't your school try and get a new spanish teacher? if not I suggest you to find a tutor outside of school, perhaps a native speaker, so you could learn the language better.

note that you'll also have to conduct oral presentations as the IAs.

I tagged it with Ab initio, but I suppose not everyone pays attention to that.

Apparently the problem is that at teachers college (where most are hired from) there are only 2 that can speak Spanish, and neither of them would know the syllabus for IB either. Up until now we haven't had any form of textbook/ schedule of what we're learning and what the IAs are, I suppose we wouldn't have needed them if we kept one teacher...

• 4 weeks later...

If you are taking your exam this year you should get the OSC IB revision guide, it is pretty good for the old curriculum. www.osc-ib.com

But if you are taking it next year, I am sure you are going to have a new teacher and he/she is going to be able to help you with the new curriculum. I hope I helped you.