The stranger by Albert Camus

Padma Priya

Guest Jar Jar D'oh!

What!? Come on... I had expectations, its a great book and that's all?!

Is this your WLE title? What year are you in? Are you sure this has enough to be written about in 1500 words?

Answer those question and then we can proceed to helping you, sorry I can't do your research for you right?

• Like 1

I don't really understand if you are asking us that or if you are asking us if this is a good question for your WLE, but if the second is the case then I have to agree with Jar Jar, this question is not enough for 1200-1500 words.. besides, by analyzing that you would be talking about more of a social problem rather than a problem within the story, you can talk about it of you are able to link it to the plot in a non anecdotic way.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is more of a history question than a literature question, don't you think?

The novel doesn't really explore this topic in detail.

Nonetheless, it was a great read. I couldn't do it for my EE, but I had a great deal of fun writing about it in my IA [:

• 2 weeks later...

It's not a good topic i'm sorry to say :no:

You should talk about something more interesting like his existentialism or how he reacts to his mothers death or something int hat context. If it's a WL topic, it's not good. If it's an EE topic. It's really not good :( I did it for my WL 1 so i can help you with it, if you'd like. And like vandalism said, the novel doesn't explore that topic in detail or at all. Hope i helped :)

Guest Jar Jar D'oh!

It's not a good topic i'm sorry to say :no:

You should talk about something more interesting like his existentialism or how he reacts to his mothers death or something int hat context. If it's a WL topic, it's not good. If it's an EE topic. It's really not good :( I did it for my WL 1 so i can help you with it, if you'd like. And like vandalism said, the novel doesn't explore that topic in detail or at all. Hope i helped :)

:| Your Sig, is REALLY creepy :|

Guys, stop posting, evidently she/he hasn't checked back on this thread, it's like talking to a wall!! Except, the wall wants your to do work for it!! :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

I dont think that topic is the best to focus on for the stranger because it's not expanded on in the book. any information you would find about that topic would be considered outside information. I'm doing my I.O.P on the stranger focusing on absurdism. I'm kind of freaking out, but it's not a difficult topic. im just alittle unsure about how to start off since its oral and im alittle afraid of what questions they'll ask me. Then I have to do another one in May i believe, I think I will be using Hamlet for the 2nd one.